Room Renewal and Transfer Information
Each year, current residents have first priority to remain in UM Housing. Beginning in late November for Fayette Square and in March for Pascault Row, current residents can choose to remain in their current apartment/room or choose to transfer within their community or change to the other community (Pascault Row to Fayette Square or Fayette Square to Pascault Row). In order to identify your desire to return to UM Housing, you must complete one of the Renewal or Transfer Forms found below, dependent on where you currently live and what you would like to do for the upcoming housing year. Under all circumstances there will be a set time period for opting to renew, you may renew after that time period however after the set date, UM Housing will begin assigning new applicants for UM Housing and your current space may no longer be available and you will need to choose a different space.
Each year, assignments will be made in the following priority:
- Renewals to same room (until January 2nd)
- Transferring to another room within either community (until January 2nd)
- New applicants or renewal and transfer requests submitted after January 2nd assigned on a first submitted, first assigned basis
If you are a current UM Housing resident and wish to remain in UM Housing for the upcoming year please choose the link below that best describes what you would like to do, print out the form to complete and return to the UM Housing Office located at 518 W Fayette St:
- I currently live in Fayette Square and want to stay in my same room/apartment
- I currently live in Fayette Square and want to switch to a different room/apartment (can be in either Fayette Square or Pascault Row)
- I currently live in Pascault Row and want to stay in my same room/apartment
- I currently live in Pascault Row and want to switch to a different room/apartment (can be in either Fayette Square or Pascault Row)
If you have any questions regarding renewing or transferring for the upcoming year, contact the UM Housing Office at 410-706-5523.